Barcode+RFID Combo Model - ASR-0231D (EU)
Including BOTH an RFID Reader/Writer AND a professional 2D+1D Barcode Scanner !
In one compact, pocket-sized device that fits: iPhone® 5/5s/SE, 6/6s/7, and iPod touch® 5th/6th Generation.
(*Other sizes & colors available with MoQ)
Choose from either UHF or HF models: for “RAIN” UHF RFID: ASR-0231D (ETSI/EU) 856.80~867.50 MHz
Support for ISO 18000-63 (Formerly known as: ISO 18000-6 Type C) / EPC Class1 Gen2.
Reading distance for UHF tags is up to 1.5m (5 feet), depending on your environment, type of tags, etc.
Power output can be set between 18 to 25 dBm which is the equivalent of 63 to 316 mW. for HF RFID (including NFC):
ASR-0240D Bandwidth of 13.56 MHz
Support for Type-A, Mifare Ultralight / Desfire, ICODE SLI / Tag-it, ISO14443A, ISO15693, Felice, Delice(S888), and more.
- Model Name: ASR-0231D
- RFID: ASR-0230D (FCC/US) 902.75~927.25 MHz
- Bandwidth: (ETSI/EU) 856.80~867.50 MHz
- *Please contact us for your local standard. It can be modified for other countries with firmware updates.
- Output power: 316mW（25dBm）
- Reading distance: About 2m / 6 feet（*2）
- Polarization characteristics: Circularly Polarized Antenna
- Function: Read / Write / Lock / Kill
- Battery Capacity: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery 700mAh
- Continuous operation time: 7 hours or more. Approximately 40,000 scans. (*3)
- Power Source: Magconn Cable (*4)
- Charging time: About 2 hours (Built-in battery）（*5）
- Key input: 2 Trigger keys
- Communication Interface: MFi on Lightning (*6)
- Appearance: Dimensions (W)x(D)x(H) 63.7 × 9.7 × 117.2mm
- Weight(with Battery): About 75g
- Material: PC
- Casing colour: White
- LED: Non-blinking Blue LED: Connected with device (*7).
- Blinking Blue LED: Reading RFID tag.
- Non-blinking Red LED: Battery is charging.
- Faint Red LED: Battery is fully charged
- Environment: Operating environment -10～45℃, 20～85 % RH（Charge at 0 ℃ or more)
- Storage environment: -20～60℃, 10～95 % RH
- IP Rating: IP54 compliance
- Anti-drop: (Six-sided * 4 edge, once each) 1.5m/ 4.5 feet (*8)
- Certificate: TELEC / Apple Mfi / FCC / CE
- Requirements: Devices iPhone 7/7 Plus/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/5/5S/SE, iPod touch 5/6 gen, iPad mini 1/2/3/4, iPad Air 1/2, & iPad Air Pro 9.7 (*9)
- OS: iOS8.0 or later (except iOS9.2.x)
Bundled items Magconn cable / Earphone extension cable /manual
- *1 The radio frequency bandwidth can be modified between these levels using software.
- *2 It may depend on the type of IC tags and operating circumstances.
- *3 iPhone's battery will last about 4.5hrs/25,000 times continuous reading on iPhone's default brightness setting. At which point AsReader's battery will still have about 50% charge.
- *4 Standard iPhone 1A charger is strongly recommended to be used when using Magconn cable.
- *5 iPhone and AsReader batteries will charge simultaneously. iPhone and AsReader batteries will be recharged in 3.5 hrs and 2 hrs respectively in simultaneous recharging mode.
- *6 SDK is available for free download.
- *7 Blue LED will turn on after iPhone/iPod is connected. LED will turn off after the reading the first tag.
- *8 iPhone screen could be broken, depending on the drop angle.
- *9 It depends on the case, Please contact us for case availabilities.